DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Qualification:Any Graduate (2013 to 2018)
Salary:INR 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
Emloyment Type: Full Time
Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design,
maintain and supply content for the organisation's website(s).
In addition, they engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites.
Digital marketing executives also analyse and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
They frequently work for retailers with an online presence, financial institutions, charities and publishers.
We are looking for the candidates who want to build their career on Digital Marketing:
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their
distribution through various channels
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web tools like
Google Analytics, Web Trends, SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM, Blogger, Wordpress, Email
Marketing, Google Certification, Affiliate Marketing
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand
is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s).
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as
Facebook and Twitter etc.
- Provide creative ideas for content Marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design
and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
- Handling clients queries about management which suit their requirement.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing
dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the Websites.